The first two volumes of Moonlit Tales of the Macabre dealt with human behavior when thrown in strange circumstances or when in contact with odd objects and creatures, as well as with questions of life, death, and everything that lies between.
This new installment is dedicated to strange places – mansions, castles, cellars, and towers. You never know what might be hiding within the walls of a perfectly ordinary mental institution, or what you might find if you venture out to investigate a strange light in the window of an old fortress. Enter with care, as we present Moonlit Tales of the Macabre – Volume Three.
This collection includes the following works:
- Magical Mischief by Alexander Grin
- The Witches’ Castle by Alexander Belyaev
- Kharitonov’s Gold by Alexei Tolstoy
- A Mysterious Incident at the Mental Institution by Nikolai Leskov
- Terrible Revenge by Nikolai Gogol
- The Ghost of the Engineering Castle by Nikolai Leskov